Telecom Industry is changing fast, and we are inspired to be a huge part of it!”
If you think you would be a good fit for our position and are excited about joining our young and growing company, please send us your CV.
- Make sure that all crew follows the industry safety rules.
- Make sure that all field technicians have all the needed certificates per the certificate policy.
- Make sure that all certificates are valid.
- Make sure to receive safety pictures from every crew.
- Make sure to review all safety pictures and provide approval to continue work.
- Make sure to apply the Rooftop Safety checklist to any rooftop.
- Make sure that all sites with heavy equipment (crane, JLG, lift) should be organized following all safety rules.
- Make sure that all crews follow the rigging plans.
- Monitor project compliance with project site-specific safety plans.
- Responsible for routine (daily and weekly) site inspections and follow-up reports.
- Inspect worksites and equipment to observe possible unsafe conditions and take corrective actions to prevent injuries and minimize risk.
- Work with management vctors are following rules and regulations.
- Conduct audits, identify areas for improvement and create training and initiatives for employees to follow safety protocols.
- Maintain compliance with State, Federal, and local laws and regulations.
- Complete accident reports for worker injuries, vehicle accidents, and general liability.
- English Speaking
- Ability to teach
- Ability to communicate, motivate and inspire people
- Ability to keep standards and pay attention to detail
- Ability to see the pros and cons
- Ability to investigate and find the solution
- Risk Assessment skills
- Ability to document manuals
- Ability to finish everything that was started
- Always protect the interest of the company
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Salary up to $75,000.00 per year depending on experience
- Career growth programs
- Sign on and off bonus
- Referral bonus
- Health Insurance
- Holiday Off Time
- Paid PTO Time
- 401K Program
You will have an advantage if you have:
- Experience in cell sites, and/or the construction industry.
Monday – Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm (hybrid position)
On the road 75% of the time, servicing sites
Office at 1730 Stout Dr., unit #4, Warminster, PA 18974.
Rullex CO. LLC is committed to its long-standing policy of providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Is Being Social.
Here at Rullex, we truly believe that a strong team, partnership, and business relations are our most valuable assets.
We’re keeping our team updated with the latest training by building our own training facility that includes a tower and other equipment to work on. We at Rullex have just started our journey and won’t stop growing.
At Rullex, we see every company’s role as being part of the community, not outside it or above it. Our social participation is a vital part of our corporate DNA, helping to promote an active and healthy lifestyle in the US and worldwide.
Here is what Leading Telecom Specialists
say about us
”Every so often, there is an emergency issue and Rullex
comes to the rescue! Their quick response and action under a very tight time frame is truly appreciated.”
“There haven’t been any issues with change orders. When Rullex says they will be on a site, they are there, they work through obstacles and never push back on maintenance window requests for work that can be completed in that manner. They are professional, dedicated, and want to work. I would support them entering into any T-Mobile market.”