Telecom Industry is changing fast, and we are inspired to be a huge part of it!”
If you think you would be a good fit for our position and are excited about joining our young and growing company, please send us your CV.
- Experience in scheduling, planning, and controlling field resources.
- At least 3 years of experience in cell sites, and/or the construction industry (blue-collar industry total).
Salary: Up to $100.000 base salary per year depending on experience.
Benefits: Paid PTOs, vacations, national holidays, and health/dental insurance, professional growth, and career development.
- Ability to plan and predict.
- Ability to investigate and find the solution.
- Carry company mission.
- Ability to sort out details.
- Be able to multitask.
- Ability to finish everything that was started.
- Willingness and ability to learn new things.
- Always protect the interest of the company.
- Possess good negotiation and communication skills.
- Know the daily pulse of the company via trackers and be able to forecast the planned future and know how it changes the game if necessary.
- Good planning and analytical skills.
- Always look for places in business to make efficient, automated anything possible. Do more with less, reach maximum efficiency with minimum cost.
- Always keep attention to increasing profit by lowering any cost possible without reducing the quality of services.
- Budgeting planning is related to production.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm (in-office position).
Comfortable office at 1730 Stout Dr., unit #4, Warminster, PA 18974.
Is Being Social.
Here at Rullex, we truly believe that a strong team, partnership, and business relations are our most valuable assets.
We’re keeping our team updated with the latest training by building our own training facility that includes a tower and other equipment to work on. We at Rullex have just started our journey and won’t stop growing.
At Rullex, we see every company’s role as being part of the community, not outside it or above it. Our social participation is a vital part of our corporate DNA, helping to promote an active and healthy lifestyle in the US and worldwide.
Here is what Leading Telecom Specialists
say about us
”Every so often, there is an emergency issue and Rullex
comes to the rescue! Their quick response and action under a very tight time frame is truly appreciated.”
“There haven’t been any issues with change orders. When Rullex says they will be on a site, they are there, they work through obstacles and never push back on maintenance window requests for work that can be completed in that manner. They are professional, dedicated, and want to work. I would support them entering into any T-Mobile market.”