Telecom Industry is changing fast, and we are inspired to be a huge part of it!”
If you think you would be a good fit for our position and are excited about joining our young and growing company, please send us your CV.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Excellent time and project management skills
- 2+ years of experience in macrocell site construction management (mostly installations of antennas on cell towers).
- Open to business travels.
- Salary up to $110,000.00 per year depending on experience
- Career growth programs
- Sign on and off bonus
- Company Car and Gas
- Per diem allowance for food
- Referral bonus
- Health Insurance
- Holiday Off Time
- Paid PTO Time
- 401K Program
This is a field job and will require 75% traveling.
Locations: may need to travel to other states with the demands of sites
- Seattle, WA and Portland Oregon
- Little Rock, AK and Tulsa
Office at 1730 Stout Dr., unit #4, Warminster, PA 18974.
Rullex CO. LLC is committed to its long-standing policy of providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Is Being Social.
Here at Rullex, we truly believe that a strong team, partnership, and business relations are our most valuable assets.
We’re keeping our team updated with the latest training by building our own training facility that includes a tower and other equipment to work on. We at Rullex have just started our journey and won’t stop growing.
At Rullex, we see every company’s role as being part of the community, not outside it or above it. Our social participation is a vital part of our corporate DNA, helping to promote an active and healthy lifestyle in the US and worldwide.
Here is what Leading Telecom Specialists
say about us
”Every so often, there is an emergency issue and Rullex
comes to the rescue! Their quick response and action under a very tight time frame is truly appreciated.”
“There haven’t been any issues with change orders. When Rullex says they will be on a site, they are there, they work through obstacles and never push back on maintenance window requests for work that can be completed in that manner. They are professional, dedicated, and want to work. I would support them entering into any T-Mobile market.”